Don’t miss out on this exclusive masterclass with one of the most impactful high-performance coaches in the field, Jesse Engelbrecht, as he explains the psychology of coping with winning and losing.
‘Mastering the game – the psychology of coping with wins and losses in sports’
DATE: Thurs 6th July
VENUE: Bounty Sports Club, Basingstoke / or virtual
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All players, parents, or coaches of any sport! It will help you understand and cope with the dynamics of winning and losing in sport.
- The workshop will delve into sports psychology, providing tools to boost mental resilience, discipline, and harness the power of ‘flow’ – a state of focused immersion.
- Cultivating a mindset that values growth and improvement.
- The workshop provides practical strategies for all – whether you’re aiding a young prodigy, an aspiring player, or leading a team in your chosen sport.
- It will be live streamed if you cannot attend face to face.
- The recording will be made available to all attendees.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!