All Junior, Seniors & Masters Closed Championships T&Cs
In order to play at any of our County Closed Championships, or to represent Berkshire at the England Squash Junior, Senior or Masters Inter County Championships, you need to be an affiliated member of Berkshire Squash, as well as a member of England Squash. In addition, you and your supporters, need to comply with the England Squash rules and regulations and behave responsibly and respectfully at all times, whilst also adhering to the England Squash Code of Conduct.
Please see our Calendar for details of all the events and competitions that we run, as well as other external tournaments that may be of interest. To make yourself available for one of our county teams, please contact the relevant Team Captain, as detailed within our ‘About Us’ page.Please note that if you decide to participate in any of our competitions or events, you do so at your own risk. In addition, please be aware that all participation will be subject to the UK Government and England Squash guidelines at the time. Depending upon the severity, failure to comply with guidance may result in a player and/or team being withdrawn from a competition. In addition, by entering the competition, all participants agree to compete under the terms outlined by the Tournament Organiser, hosting club and England Squash where relevant.
Please also note the following T&Cs:
- All players participate at their own risk and neither they, nor their supporters, can hold the Berkshire Squash committee responsible for any incident that occurs at any event that we host.
- By entering an event, all participants agree to follow all policies and practices outlined by the organiser, hosting club and England Squash (where relevant). Failure to comply with the guidance may result in a player being withdrawn from the event – this will be at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a player’s involvement in any competition or event due to repeated non-compliance with our rules and/or guidelines.
- By entering the event, you give your permission for your (or your children’s) photograph and/or name to be displayed on our Website, Facebook page, local newspapers and/or England Squash website. If this is not acceptable to you please notify our Chairman to confirm your requirements.
- All juniors must wear acceptable eye protection at all times when on a squash court.